Skip to content
- To enter the tournament you must be a member of
the club and available to play on Finals Day, 20th July 2019.
- If you enter the tournament and subsequently
find out you are not available on 20th July, you must inform the organisers and
scratch from all competitions immediately.
- All matches consist of three sets: two tie-break
sets and one perpetual set.
- If you lose your first match in singles you are
automatically entered into the plate competitions.
- All matches must be played by the round date.
- If you have attempted to contact your opponents
to set up the match but have no response, please contact the organisers.
- Failure to play your match by the round date will
result in both parties being scratched.
- You are responsible for filling in your own scores
on Challonge.com – please do so promptly so that the draw is not held up
- You must provide your own balls. They are
available to buy in the bar at £5/tube.
- Courts 1 to 4 must not be used for tournament
matches during club sessions. Please use your common sense. If you schedule
a match to start within one hour of the start of a club session, the odds are
you will not complete it before the club session starts. Use courts 5 and 6.